New Soudal Compact Foam!
Meet the new Compact Fill & Insulate Foam perfect for small jobs around the house. The innovative smaller 150ml can was designed for those who simply want to fill or insulate small areas and would only need a small amount of product. Compact's adaptor ensures ease of use and maximum control making it more user-friendly and less mess. The PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) nozzle is also ideal for fitting into small spaces such as small gaps around pipes.
Benefits of Compact PU Foam
- Ready to use
- Fast Curing
- User-friendly for easy application and no mess
- High thermal & acoustic insulation
- Nozzle made from PCR materials and Freon free
- Can be cut, sanded, and plastered once fully cured
- Contains up to 4 liters of foam
- Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds.
- Remove the clip on the adapter before use.
- Moisten surfaces with a light water sprayer prior to application.
- Hold the can upside down and fill holes and cavities for 1/3, as the foam will expand.
- Once opened, empty the can within 20 min.
- Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Gun & Foam cleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically or with Soudal PU-Remover.